My memoir is a ‘must read’ for anyone who has experienced the loss of their soul mate. My personal story provides meaningful insights to assist others faced with a similar journey; relevant for:
- Individuals experiencing health challenges and/or preparing for the end of life;
- Grief or bereavement sufferers to help them understand that they can heal and begin anew;
- Family, friends and neighbors of palliative patients, grief or bereavement suffers to learn how they can be supportive;
- Caregivers to learn how critical it is to take care of themselves while caring for others;
- All to learn that dying and in particular dying at home or hospice can be a blessed experience.
Read testimonials from others about the essence and helpfulness of my memoir.
How to purchase your own experience of my journey:
Select Amazon for a black and white version of ‘My Parting Gift’ or use Pay Pal to purchase a color version directly from the Author.
“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside” – Maya Angelou
Looks great!!! congrats
LikeLiked by 1 person